Family fun meets friendly family competitiveness at Smuggler’s Quay Adventure golf with 36-hole multi-level miniature golf course. 18 hole course Adults: $12 Child and Senior: $10 *Children 12 & under* 36 Hole Course Adults: $17 Child* & Senior: $14 *Children 12 & under* Putt your way through the course and take on an adventure of a lifetime as you discover mountain caves, learn of legendary pirate exploits, and traverse over footbridges and beneath cascading waterfalls! The accessible miniature golf course is nautical themed with traditional miniature golf fare. There are two 18-hole courses to choose from, the Privateer Course and the Buccaneer Course. Our manicured courses are specifically designed to provide maximum enjoyment for kids and adults alike. Smuggler’s Quay Adventure Golf is one attraction you do not want to miss during your visit to Casino Pier. Come discover the fun! Situated on the street corner of Sherman Avenue and Ocean Terrace, Smuggler’s Quay offers incredible views of Breakwater Beach, Seaside Speedway’s Go-Kart track, the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside Height’s Boardwalk and the Casino Pier. The entrance is located next to the Go-Kart track on Ocean Terrace. Be sure to bring a camera to take a picture with all the boats that have run-aground on Smuggler’s Quay. Benches are available for those who would like to kick back and enjoy the cool ocean breezes while the children go play. We look forward to seeing who the best golfer is in your family!
Golf Guidelines and Information:
“Be Ye Forewarned”
- Golf putters are available for people of all sizes. The club should be no taller than the waist line. Special small plastic children’s putters are available upon request.
- Accessible golf putters are also available.
- All holes require a “putt” only – golfers should not swing the club higher than their waist. For safety reasons, anyone “driving” the ball will be asked to leave the course. It is strictly against the rules to play anywhere except on the carpet.
- To keep the flow of traffic fun for everyone, we ask that you kindly break up your group if there are more than 6 golfers.
- The course is marked in chronological order as players are taken on an adventure through the nautical themed course.
- The miniature golf course offers thrills, excitement, and benches to sit. Shade is provided in some cave areas. Sunscreen is recommended!
- Be sure to bring a camera – there are lots of photo opportunities at Smuggler’s Quay Adventure Golf!
- The Buccaneer course is accessible with an elevator available upon request.
- Spectators are allowed to watch their group play at no charge.
- Attendants are seated at the entrance and throughout the course – they are there to help you with whatever you may need, feel free to ask!
- The course has uneven terrain and may increase the risk of injury. Please pay attention and watch your step.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking permitted on the property.
- Smuggler’s Quay Adventure Golf (and Seaside Speedway Go-Karts right next door) is a great “date night” idea!