We’re everything you want in a beach town.
Seaside Heights was born to be New Jersey’s most famous seaside resort. Whether you’re here for a day, a weekend, or a summer, you’ll find no shortage of things to do and see.
Mix and match your idea of a great day.
- Splash in the sparkling waters.
- Breathe the fresh ocean air.
- Feel the sand between your toes and the sun refreshing your soul.
- Swim on a sizzling summer day.
- Stroll the ultimate American boardwalk.
- Ride the Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach amusements.
- Unwind with a game of mini golf.
- Catch a fish, crab, wave, sunrise or sunset.
Just sit back, relax, and take it all in.
2020 BEACH INFORMATION
6 feet apart. Please do your part.
The Governor requires that face coverings be worn outdoors when social distancing is not practical
Governor Murphy’s Executive Order 163, issued July 8, requires the wearing of face coverings outdoors “when it is not practicable for individuals in outdoor public spaces to socially distance and keep a six-foot distance from others, excluding immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners.”
The Governor’s order does “not apply when wearing a face covering would inhibit that individual’s health, including when engaging in high intensity aerobic or anaerobic activities, when in the water, and in other situations where the presence of a mask would pose a risk to the individual’s safety, or where the individual is under two years of age.”
Do your part- keep six-feet apart- and carry a face covering for when you can’t
And please remember, alcoholic beverages, glass products of any type, and smoking are prohibited on the beach.