Easter Egg Hunt
Seaside Heights 2021 Easter Egg Hunt Guide
HAVE FUN....TAKE YOUR TIME...YOU ARE AT THE BEACH, SLOW DOWN AND ENJOY!
Saturday March 27 & Sunday March 28
Saturday April 3 & Sunday April 4
This Easter Egg Hunt is designed for children with adult supervision, but there is no age limit.
Entries must be submitted, ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE HUNT, by someone 18 or older.
All valid entrants will be mailed a coupon for at least one prize such as a 2021 daily beach badge or a slice of Maruca’s Tomato Pie!
Be sure that you are familiar with how to use the QR code scanning feature on your smartphone. That is the only way that you will be able to access clues. Scanned codes will take you to a webpage with a clue.
Watch NBC News' Ted Greenberg explain how to enjoy the Egg Hunt Below!
Sample Clue Poster
Enjoying the Easter Egg Hunt
- Find one C Side the Easter Rabbit clue poster in each of the four Boardwalk hunt zones plus the Secret Number poster at Beach Patrol Headqarters near Lucky Leo’s – in any order
- With your smartphone’s camera, scan the QR code on each poster and let your phone take you to the clue webpage.
- Write down the word or number C Side the Easter Rabbit provides. You will enter these clues when you complete your online entry.
- Repeat for one egg in each zone
Once you have a clue word for each colored zone plus your Secret Number, complete an entry form online by CLICKING HERE!
- Bonus Drawing for Photos -
To enter a bonus prize drawing for additional prizes, hunters can take a picture of their hunt group, appropriately masked, with one of the C Side the Easter Rabbit clue posters. Upload the photo with your hunt entry. Your Photo may be used on Seaside Heights’ Instagram and Facebook pages, but that has no bearing on your entry.
- The Hunt will be live from Noon March 27 to 5 p.m. April 4, 2021. The Hunt recommends hunting only from Noon to 5 p.m. the Saturdays and Sundays of Palm Sunday and Easter weekends to ensure that businesses hosting clues are open. In the event of inclement weather, some businesses may not be open during the scheduled times.
- By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases the Seaside Heights Business Improvement District, and the Borough of Seaside Heights, and their parent, affiliates, subsidiar-ies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in a contest or the use of any prize.
- No purchase necessary
- One entry per household
- Entries will be accepted only through the online entry process which will be live from Noon March 27 to 10 p.m. April 4, 2021.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR SUBMISSION
- Each entry must include a clue from each of the four zones plus the unique Secret Number that is ob-tained by scanning the poster at Beach Control Headquarters. Entries with duplicate Secret Numbers will be invalid.
- Each valid entrant will receive at least one coupon for a prize redeemable in Seaside Heights.
- Prize coupons will be mailed by April 12.
- All entries and photographs remain the property of the Seaside Heights Business Improvement District. By submitting an entry, you give permission for the Seaside Heights Business Improvement District to use the entry information and photograph at its discretion. The only information that will be publicized or shared will be your name, town, and state.