ALL plungers are required to raise the $100 minimum to participate in the Plunge!
There are two options to choose from when registering online for the Polar Bear Plunge at Seaside.
- Register online for $25 to get started and set up a customizable fundraising page.
- The great news is the $25 registration fee counts toward the $100 minimum, meaning only $75 more needs to be raised to meet the $100 minimum to participate.
- Now registered, share your fundraising page with family and friends via email and social media. Track donations right from your fundraising page, respond to donors and monitor fundraising progress as you get closer to the $100 minimum.
- Don’t stop there! As you raise more money for Special Olympics New Jersey, you will also earn some fresh Polar Bear Plunge incentives. Check out the Plunge Incentive page to see what you can earn.
Ready to Plunge
- Select the “Ready to Plunge” registration type.
- Congratulations you have met the $100 minimum required to participate in the Polar Bear Plunge.
- Don’t stop there! Raise more money for Special Olympics New Jersey while earning Polar Bear Plunge incentives by sharing your fundraising page with family and friends via email and social media. Track donations, respond to donors and monitor fundraising progress right from your fundraising page. Check out the Plunge Incentive page to see what you can
9:00 a.m. – Check-in opens
1:00 p.m. – Plunge
Online Registration Deadline
Online registration closes at 9:00 a.m. on February 18